Read This Post

March 7, 2010

Accepting Your Brothers

     Recently me and a group of friends had a little party/get together. The party ended in several disputes which led to a semi-beef between our group. This whole incident got me thinking as to why we have brothers and why we even choose to have friends in the first place. As I journeyed in my mind I began to think many things such as, we have friends because of our fair of loneliness or perhaps we just need someone to talk to about what's on our mind.

   I realized that the main reason most of us have friends is because each one of them reminds us of ourselves in some sort of way. As I sat and talked with my friends about the incident I realized that the more I looked into it they were each a part of who I was as an individual. Upon realizing this I thought to myself about everything that I embodied as an individual and if everyone around me embodied a peice of that.

     Now at times in life all individuals will doubt a certain characteristic of themselves such as a peice of their individual personality or even the way that they look. This is the same way that you look at a friend and get angered by what he/she has done to you in the present. Sometimes we wish we could have handled a certain situation a different way and in doing this we doubt our decision making abilities.

   You chose to hang around your group of friends for a reason, so when you do choose your friends look at their personalities and realize which part of you they actually are. You see their is a reason for them being around you. The reason may be to show you what bad you should fix within your life or to show you what good you can be. All of your friends will not be perfect but each one of them will help you along this journey we know as life. The moral of this story is to accept your brothers and sisters despite their faults. I say this because whether they treat you good or bad in the end you will learn from it.

0 comments :